Recruitment for Research Officer & Senior research fellow under National Resource Centre for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation in MAIDS.
- 1 Opening date of receipt of application:
- 2 Closing date of receipt of applications :
- 3 National Resource Centre (NRC) for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation
- 4 Posts
- 5 Research officer (2 posts)
- 6 Senior Research Fellow
- 7 How to apply?
- 8 Note
Opening date of receipt of application:
Closing date of receipt of applications :
10-03-2021 (Up to 4.00 PM)
National Resource Centre (NRC) for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation
National Resource Centre (NRC) for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation is recognized as a single point contact for assistance in developing, implementing and advancing the scope of dental health professionals in tobacco cessation for addressing patient care, research and capacity building along with integration in dental education. The NRC is a short-term project currently for duration of two years and funded by Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Government of India.
Applications are invited for the following posts to be filled on “Short Term Contract Basis” under the National Resource Centre for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi from the Eligible candidates.
Research officer (2 posts)
• B.D.S. Degree from recognized University/Institute.
• MDS Degree in Public Health Dentistry from recognized University/Institute
• Valid State Dental Council Registration
• One year Experience of working in dental public health-related projects.
• Certificate course in Tobacco Cessation or Tobacco Control
• At least Two Indexed Publication Research in Tobacco Control/Cessation related topics.
• Research experience of a minimum of one year in the relevant field
• Basic knowledge of Computer and Statistical software’s
Consolidated Rs. 60,000/- Per month
Senior Research Fellow
• B.D.S Degree from recognized University / Institution
• Valid Registration with State Dental Council.
• One year Experience of working in Government public health related projects.
• Added Public Health-related qualifications from recognized University/Institute.
• Basic knowledge of computer and computer based applications
Consolidated Rs. 36,400/- Per month
How to apply?
Complete application in the prescribed format along with the documents and with application fees payable at New Delhi must reach on or before 10/03/2021 up-to 4:00 PM Directly by hand or by post, addressed to “The Director-Principal, Room No. 116, 1st Floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, MAMC Campus, BS Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002“. The application form is available on the website www.maids.ac.in. The applicants must fill in the prescribed form only available on the institute website. “The post applied for should be marked clearly on top of the application form.”
• The posts are for the project “National Resource Centre for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation” and the Grant-in-aid is to be provided by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. Of India for a short term basis. These posts are purely on a contract basis. The incumbent will also have no right to a regular appointment.
• Duration of Contract is ONLY for ONE YEAR. It may be extended based on performance and other relevant criteria for a maximum of two years.
• Age and experience will be reckoned w.r.t. the last date of closure of applications.
• Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma or failure in the submission of copies of relevant documents will be liable to be rejected without any communication.
• The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part, and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notices, etc.
• Competent Authority will scrutinize the applications and only Candidates as per eligibility criteria shall be called for further evaluation as “Call for Written Examination and/or Interview” shall be displayed on the Institutional Website (www.maids.ac.in). Kindly follow the Institutional Website for further updates and information.
• No TA/DA or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview/screening test or for joining the post.
• The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard in any circumstances.
• A list of Selected Candidates as well as Waitlist candidates shall be displayed on the Institutional Website i.e. www.maids.ac.in.
• In case of any query kindly contact Dr.Puneet Chahar-9891618522 between 02.00 to 04.00 pm only from Monday to Friday.
• No email communications shall be entertained in this regard.