The College of Dental Medicine at the University of Sharjah is seeking a well-qualified candidate for a full-time position in Prosthodontics.
The suitable applicant should have a proven record of postgraduate teaching and research, as the College develops its taught postgraduate education and forges a research culture, and aspires to be the leading dental school in the Gulf region.
1. The appointee shall provide didactic and clinical training to master’s students in the specialty of Prosthodontics, and supervise their scientific projects.
2. He/she will also be involved in undergraduate teaching and continuing development of this discipline in the undergraduate curriculum.
3. The appointee will also participate and collaborate in multidisciplinary research in the 3 Research Groups, namely, Wound Healing and Oral Diagnostics, Biomaterials and Biomimetics, Biofilms in Health and Disease.
4.The successful candidate is expected to provide clinical services in the Centre of Advanced Dental Care under the governance of University of Sharjah.
- BDS or DDS, and Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree
- Postgraduate training and experience in the discipline of Prosthodontics and Implantology, Digital Dentistry
- Experience in postgraduate teaching and clinical supervision
- Proven record of research in Scopus
- Applicant must hold a full valid dental license in the area of specialization in the country of recruitment.
- Applicant must be eligible for UAE Ministry of Health dental license