The College of Dental Medicine at the University of Sharjah is seeking a well-qualified candidate for a full-time position in pediatric dentistry. The suitable applicant should have a proven record of postgraduate teaching and research, as the College develops its taught postgraduate education and forges a research culture, and aspires to be the leading dental school in the Gulf region.
- The appointee shall provide didactic and clinical training to undergraduate and postgraduate students in the specialty of Pediatric Dentistry, and supervise their scientific projects.
- He/she will also help continue development of this discipline in the BDS and MDS curriculum.
- The appointee will also participate and collaborate in multidisciplinary research in the 3 Research Groups, namely, Wound Healing and Oral Diagnostics, Biomaterials and Biomimetics, Biofilms in Health and Disease.
- The successful candidate is expected to provide clinical services in the (Centre of Advanced Dental Care under the governance of University of Sharjah.
- BDS or DDS, and Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree
- At least 2-year structured clinical training, Master in Dental Surgery (MDS)/ fellowship or board certification in the area of specialization from a recognized authority
- Experience in postgraduate teaching and clinical supervision
- Proven record of research
- Applicant must hold a valid full dental license in the area of specialization
- Applicant must be eligible for UAE Ministry of Health dental license