ASSISTANT/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN ORAL SURGERY CATEGORY
The College of Dental Medicine at the University of Sharjah is seeking a well-qualified candidate for a full-time position in Oral Surgery.
The suitable applicant should have a proven record of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, and research in Oral Surgery and Implantology.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
1. The appointee shall provide didactic and clinical training to both undergraduate and Postgraduate students in Oral Surgery and Implantology, continuing development of this discipline in the curriculum, as well as supervise scientific projects.
2. The appointee will also participate and collaborate in multidisciplinary research in the 3 Research Groups, namely, Wound Healing and Oral Diagnostics, Biomaterials and Biomimetics, and Biofilms in Health and Disease.
4. The successful candidate is expected to provide clinical services in the Centre of Advanced Dental Care under the governance of University of Sharjah.
- BDS or DDS, and PhD or equivalent doctoral degree
- A structured clinical training, Master in Dental Surgery (MDS)/ fellowship or board certification in the area of specialization from a recognized authority.
- Experience in postgraduate teaching and clinical supervision
- Proven record of research
- Applicant must hold a valid full dental licence in the area of specialization.
- Applicant must be eligible for UAE Ministry of Health dental license
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.